Regular Savings Account
Money Market Account
Certificates of Deposit
Individual Retirement Accounts
- Opening deposit requirement of just $100.
- No fee when you maintain a minimum balance of $100.
- If your daily balance drops below $100 during the quarter, you pay a low quarterly fee of $3.
- Make up to 6 withdrawals each quarter at no charge. There is a $3 charge for each withdrawal over 6 per quarter.
- Interest is paid on collected balance and is compounded and credited quarterly.
Minors (under the age of 18) may open the account with only $25 and minimum balance requirements are waived. Normal withdrawal charges will apply.
- Opening deposit requirement of $5,000.
- No fee when you maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.
- If your daily balance drops below $5,000 during the quarter, you pay a
quarterly fee of $12.50.
- Make three withdrawals per quarter at no charge. There is a $5 per
withdrawal charge after the third withdrawal each quarter.
- Interest is tiered to pay you more money when you keep balances of
$25,000 or more. Interest is paid on collected balance and is compounded
and credited quarterly.
- Opening deposit requirements of just $1,200.
- No monthly fee when you maintain a minimum balance of $1,200.
- If your balance drops below $1,200, your monthly fee is $12.
- Earn interest on your entire balance...plus, interest is tiered at
$10,000 and $50,000.
Check imaging included with monthly statement at no charge.
- Our Certificates of Deposit are very flexible, giving you control over how your funds work for you. Your deposit will earn a market rate of interest, determined by prevailing interest rates, plus you select the maturity term you want, from 30 days to five years.
- Our CDs require a minimum opening deposit of only $500. Ask a Petit Jean
State Bank Account Representative for current rates.
- Early withdrawal penalties for CDs and IRAs: 12 months and under 3 months at current interest rate. 12 months and over 6 months at current interest rate.
- An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) can help you live comfortably when
you retire. By making regular contributions to an IRA, you can build a nest egg
for the future, while receiving tax advantages today.
For details about our IRAs, contact a Petit Jean State Bank Account Representative today.